I've been zsh lately. I get the feeling most shells have similar features, but somehow I stumbled across a good config file for this one. It's so good I think it is worth sharing.
Features that I like in zsh:
- Standard aliases, reverse search, history work as normal
- Typos in command names and directories are fixed automatically
- Auto 'cd' if you just type the directory name.
- Completion of command options (so the - and -- options!)
- Copletion of rake task names. This might the same as above, but it's still handy.
- Completion of remote paths over scp. It's a bit slow for regular use, but can be good if you've forgotten the name of one dir.
My zshrc is available here on github: http://github.com/bradx3/dotfiles/tree/master/.zshrc